Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Wow

This really is the greatest sprite series on the site. Amazing. I'm pretty much speechless

5/5 10/10 - cant really say much more than that

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

This was great

Damn man! This was hilarious. As soon as I got on I was thinking of Crab Battle but I saw this and it was awesome indeed.

The flash almost perfectly depicted every Metal Gear fans thoughts about the game. I mean come on, they call you on the codec every 10 seconds to tell you how to wipe your ass. The grapics were hilarious. This style of drawing made it funny because it portryed the emotions of the characters better. Since the character's emotions were blown out of proportion, it gave a phenomenal comic effect. In other words, it was funny.

Keep up the good work. I really liked you other work too.

Zelda:LegendaryBoyLink 2 Zelda:LegendaryBoyLink 2

It's Cool . . .

I'm not really into sprite movies but it is clear that whatever kind of movie you do, you have to put some work and effort into it. I like the storyline and your style is a little different than that of what I've seen. The close-up on the spin attack, and the stab into the keaton were nice touches. If you are going to do more sprite flashes aside from this one, this is the way it should be done.

Sinjid: SotW Sinjid: SotW

Great RPG

This was a very addictive RPG. I really didn't care how long it took I just collected money from the medicine like a thousand times. The story was appealing and sort of pulled you in to the rest of the game. Although, when you leave the temple you should have more enemies. That is unless you're making a sequel! This game was inovative and challenging. Very good sir!

go michael go! go michael go!

Bootleg Frogger

This wasn't really a very good game. It was ok but I think there was too much focus on the whole Micheal Jackson thing. You were counting on everyone to like it because it made fun of MJ, but the actual gameplay was scratchy. The sounds would have been better if they were his actual voice and his actual music. It wasn't really funny either. The concept was hilarious and thats pretty much why I played the game; but as soon as I started playing I was very disappointed. This sorta reminds me of the Moonwalker game that came out for the NES . . . (horrible) Just step your game up and you'll be fine. Think of more inovative ideas for games.

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

Silent Scope

This is one of the sickest games on Newgrounds. I mean that in a good way of course. The music gives you that Metal Gear stealth feel to it. Only being able to see through the scope heightens the gameplay as well. Simple and clean, this is a great game. The difficulty is a little easy though. On the sequel, it should be a little harder to pick out the targets. Or maybe some situations where you have to move to get a better shot. Other than the difficulty the game should be in the top 50 of all time on Newgrounds. The sequel can only get better.

Can't you see [snippet] Can't you see [snippet]

Great sample. Great transitions. great arrangement. Definately feeling this. Maybe add another clap or snare stacked on the ones you have already and this one is gold. Go ahead and finish it bro

teddygram responds:

thanks man. i'll try that

Overcast World Overcast World

Definitely Final Fantasy worthy. The melodies are amazing.

Money' Money'

N***a

First off, just for the simple fact that you used that hero sample - 10/10. but besides that, pure krack. I can just feel ya swag on this shit. 5/5 all day